Global School is fast emerging as a school of choice for many families in Ratnagiri City & outskirts because of our high standard CBSE curriculum. Due to this, we often have a large number of applicants for school places. We encourage parents to apply for positions as early as possible.
Registration for Academic Year 2022-23 is open
Limited seats across certain grades available.
Admissions are carried out in below mentioned steps. If you have any queries or need clarifications, please feel free to get in touch with us on (02352)223705/ 7020882628 or email us at email@example.com . We are available from Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays) from 3 pm to 5 pm.
AGE CRITERIA 2022-2023
6 years complete by 31st December 2022
Grade 2 & Above
Based on Passed & Promoted Certificate of previous class
Documents for Admission
- 1 Photocopy of child’s Adhaar Card
- 1 Photocopy of both parent’s/guardians Adhaar Card
- 1 Photocopy of child’s birth certificate
- 2 recent passport size photographs of the child
- (Applicable for students seeking admission for Grade 2 Onwards) Two years of school reports including any learning support documents pertaining to your child’s educational needs.
- (Applicable for students seeking admission for Grade 2 Onwards) Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate * this will be required at the time of enrolment
- Students coming from GCC Countries, the Transfer/School Leaving Certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education.
- Students coming from other states in India the Transfer Certificate/Leaving Certificate need to be attested by the Education Officer of the Zone/District/Area from where the Certificate is obtained.
While we do not like to see anyone leave us, students who wish to withdrawn from Maratha Mandir Global School must complete the online withdrawal process. All school dues need to be cleared before starting the withdrawal process.
Download Withdrawal Form here